Published on May 10, 2022.
4 minute read
Seniors are only to aware that cutting out coupons is a quick way to save money on small, everyday items. When it comes to big-ticket items or services, this method can be helpful in the long run. You can save a lot of money if you regularly check weekly circulars or coupon packages for the services or larger items you need. If you can find coupons for oil changes, you can use them to help make up for the difference in price between traditional oil and new synthetic oils. Make sure your engine is ticking over nicely, with the best grade oil paid for with coupons. Senior drivers can save a lot of time and money in the long run by switching to synthetic oil. Natural oil has a lot of impurities that can build up in the engine and make it wear out faster. The synthetic option is also cleaner and stays very stable even when the weather changes.
Oil change coupons can be used to make sure that the higher quality is worth the cost. Several of the best online companies offer coupons for these kinds of services at least once a month. When a senior needs an oil change, they should be able to bring a coupon with them each time. Compare these beneficial oil change coupons here that can save you money and keep your engine ticking over nicely.
Kwik Kar also offers a full range of car and auto services, such as full-service oil changes, auto repair, wheel alignment, brake service and repair, car AC repair, tire rotations, timing belts, and everything in between. Their certified technicians do all needed repairs with honesty, integrity, and a sense of professionalism. Kwik Kar has convenient locations all over the country. Call them today to set up your next appointment.
• $5 Off Any Oil Change, Up to 5 Quarts, plus tax, special filter extra. *Includes check & fluid top off, check tire pressure & chassis lube (if applicable)
• $7 Off Any Full Synthetic Oil Change, Up to 5 Quarts, plus tax, special filter extra. *Includes check & fluid top off, check tire pressure & chassis lube (if applicable)
• Major Repairs, $25 OFF $250, $50 OFF $500, $100 OFF $1000, (only OBII) Dallas/Fort Worth Area Only
• $10 off Brake Service
Since Valvoline was started, its scientists have been coming up with new ways to make motor oils for racing, high-mileage, synthetic, and recycled cars. Because of this commitment to new ideas, our products help keep cars and trucks safe on roads all over the world.
Valvoline has been on the cutting edge of motor oil technology for more than 150 years. From making X-18 motor oil in 1939 to MaxLife high-mileage motor oil in 2000, ValvolineTM has always tried to come up with new ideas and make good motor oil and engine lubricants for regular drivers and car fans.
Valvoline is proud to have been the only motor oil company that could do all 5 required gasoline tests for the current API and ILSAC gasoline categories in-house at our engine test lab in Ashland, Kentucky. These new ways to test engines gave Valvoline more freedom and flexibility to come up with new ideas.
• $5 Off, Valvoline Full-Service Conventional Oil Change
• $7 Off, Valvoline Full-Service synthetic or Synthetic Blend Oil Change
At a Goodyear Tire & Service Network store, you can get discounts on oil changes and more if you bring in your coupons or pull them up on your phone. With Goodyear Oil Change coupons, seniors can save up to 20% on tires, oil changes, and more. If you’re not sure what kind of oil change you need, look at the ones that come with a discount below. You can choose from premium oils at the Goodyear Tire & Service Network near you. There are three kinds of oil you can choose from: conventional, synthetic blend, and 100% synthetic.
Get 20% discount coupons on:
• Synthetic Oil – 100% Synthetic oil helps provide superior performance, more than any other type of oil. It’s chemically based and can help withstand extreme temperatures. Synthetic oil helps protect
engines against heat, wear and deposits. Because of its exceptional lubricating ability, it can even help improve fuel economy in certain engines.
• Synthetic Blend – Synthetic blend contains both conventional oil and chemical-based synthetic oil. It helps provide advanced engine protection and performance, but is less expensive than 100%
synthetic oil. Synthetic blend motor oil can help your engine stand up to severe driving conditions.
• Conventional Oil – Conventional oil is derived from premium petroleum products and helps provide excellent engine protection throughout a wide range of operating temperatures. All conventional oils
available at your nearest Goodyear Tire & Service Network location exceed the specifications of American, Asian, and European vehicle manufacturers.