Published on May 10, 2022.
4 minute read
BMO has been offering fantastic credit cards for many years and is a major player in the world of credit cards. They provide Canadians with various different BMO credit card options, ranging from cards with low interest rates that may help you pay off debt faster to cards that provide fantastic benefits simply for making regular day to day purchases. BMO Credit Cards are available to you in many forms thanks to their partnership with leading card issuers Visa and MasterCard. This companies cards have become ever more popular, thanks to their wide range of options, including small business cards and cards with tons of rewards such as travel benefits, cash back and special events. Fantastic Travel Rewards on all BMO cards make them a super travel companion. This list can assist you in reducing your selections and finding the best BMO credit card that best meets your requirements. There are many different BMO credit card alternatives available. Whether you are looking for travel, cash back or discount rewards, you’ll find a card that suits your needs. Keep on reading for further information.
This card is great for every day purchases, dining, shopping and travel rewards. Earn 5 X Points for For every $1 spent on groceries, dining in and out, gas and transit. In addition you can also earn 10% more points on all purchases when you add an authorized user to your account. Furthermore benefit from a $50 annual lifestyle credit to use however you want with this fantastic BMO Offer.
• Get access to the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection and enjoy seven exclusive benefits like complimentary breakfast.
• Make dining even finer with the Visa Infinite Dining Series
• Connect to the Visa Infinite Concierge, it’s like having a personal assistant on call!
• Get the Visa Infinite Troon Golf Benefit and enjoy discounts at 95 resorts and courses around the world.
This fantastic CashBack Rewards Card gives you 3% On grocery purchases, so you can earn more on your favourite foods and the essentials. In addition you get 1% cash back on recurring bill payments such as streaming services, subscriptions or monthly utilities and 0.5% cash back on all other purchases, so you earn every time you spend. What makes this a really good deal is there is no annual fee and no expiry on your rewards through the life time of your account.
• Your cash back rewards never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
• No waiting! Redeem your cash back any time you want for as little as $1
• Set up an automatic deposit whenever you reach a certain amount, starting at $25
• Enjoy the flexibility to put your cash back where you want: Statement credit, BMO chequing or savings account and InvestorLine
In addition to the superb rewards points and no first year annual fee, for regular spending, eating out, shopping, and travel rewards, this card is fantastic. For every $1 spent on groceries, eating in and out, petrol, and transportation, you may earn 5 X Points. When you add an authorized user to your account, you may also earn an additional 10% of points on all transactions. In addition, take advantage of this excellent BMO Offer’s $50 yearly lifestyle credit, which you may spend anyway you choose. Additional Benefits: • Get access to the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection and enjoy seven exclusive benefits like a complimentary lunch. • Make dining even finer with the Visa Infinite Dining Series. • Connect to the Visa Infinite Concierge, it’s like having a personal assistant on call! • Get the Visa Infinite Troon Golf Benefit and enjoy discounts at 95 resorts and courses around the world.
When you opt for this great card from BMO you’ll enjoy 5x the points for every $1 spent on eligible travel purchases. In addition you can benefit from Airport lounge access with free membership in Mastercard Travel Pass provided by DragonPass, plus 4 free passes a year. Furthermore take the stress out of your trips with travel and medical protection, giving you unlimited-trips-per-year coverage for journeys up to 21 days and up to $2 million in eligible medical expenses!
• Redeem points for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages – with no black-out periods.
• No extra costs – your points cover all flight fees and taxes.
• Save for the future by redeeming points for a contribution to a BMO savings or investment account.
• Pay with points. Let your points pick up the tab. Apply your points directly to eligible purchases.